"It's not just for Fiddlers!" - August 4-11, 2013
Location: Snow Mountain Ranch near Winter Park, Colorado
Founded by Mark Luther, Director, and his kids, Christopher and Cosima, in 1999, Rocky Mountain Fiddle Camp is entering its 15th year in 2013.
Set in the beautiful Colorado Rockies outside of Denver at Snow Mountain Ranch near Winter Park, Colorado, Rocky Mountain Fiddle Camp is staffed with world class musicians who are highly-regarded for their superb playing as well as excellent teaching.
Old and young, beginners through professionals, everyone with an interest in music or dancing enjoys the camp and finds plenty of fun and learning opportunities!
Spend some time in the Rocky Mountains with new friends, old songs, good food and great people!
In addition to classes during the day, there are evening contra & square dances, jam sessions, concerts, camper talent night, campfire, and opportunities to hike and swim.
For details about travel and housing accommodations, please check out the Frequently Asked Questions page.
To learn more about RMFC, click any of the following:
- Fabulous Pictures from RMFC 2012 on Facebook
- Scholarships and How to Apply - The RMFC Scholarship Fund will again be offering scholarships for 2013. Contributions are 100% tax deductible.
- Camp Site - How to get to Snow Mountain Ranch
- Special Video - Mark Luther on Raising Musical Children
- Download a PDF of the 2013 RMFC Flyer (one page). Feel free to make as many copies as you like to take to jams, concerts, dances, and other events.
"One of the greatest and most transforming experiences I ever had."